Our Policy demonstrates commitment to delivering safe and legally compliant products, processes and services that always fulfil the expectations of our customers, society and the environment by employing the following principles:
1. The Organisation commits to establishing, implementing and maintaining Environmental and Quality Objectives at relevant functions and levels of the organisation.
2. The organisation commits to satisfying all applicable requirements including the requirements of ISO 9001 :2015, ISO14001 :2015, BRC issue 5, basic hygiene category, FSC-POL-01-004, all customer and applicable statutory and legal requirements.
3. The organisation commits to protect the environment including any measures for the prevention of pollution.
4. The organisation commits to the continual improvement of our integrated management system which includes our quality and environmental systems.
5. The organisation is committed to meet the obligations to produce safe and legally complying products to the specified quality and meeting the values of the FSC standard.
We therefore actively encourage every employee’s commitment and involvement in implementing processes that will enable us to use the standards and procedures as a major tool for continual business, quality, environmental, and health & safety improvements.