The policy demonstrates our commitment to conducting our business in a responsible and sustainable manner, delivering safe and legally compliant products, processes and services that always fulfil the expectations of our customers, society, and the environment.
The organisation aims to perform its operations using the following principles as a framework to deliver
upon it’s commitments.
- Promote responsible sourcing throughout the supply chain.
- Demonstrate transparency of all procedures, processes, training, expectations, and performance reporting.
- Protect employees by upholding human rights in the workplace in line with the Ethical Trade Initiative Base Code.
- Demonstrate the prevention of modern slavery with the intent of following the UK Modern Slavery Act.
- The prevention of Bribery & Corruption within it’s organisation with the intent of following the UK Bribery Act.
- Minimising any adverse impacts upon the environment which may result from the organisations activities and supply chain.
- Satisfying all applicable requirements including the requirements of, ISO14001:2015, FSC-POL-01-004, customers, other interested parties, any applicable statutory and legal requirements.
- Uphold membership to SEDEX (Membership ZC1040449) and initiate relationships up and down the supply chain.
- Prioritise fleet optimisation as a major performance indicator.
- Consider the business activities under normal & abnormal circumstances and reduce or remove negative impacts on the environment, our employees and other interested parties.
We therefore actively encourage employee, supplier, and customer involvement in implementing processes that will enable us to make continual improvements to our business in general and our management systems.