• The machine operator has full responsibility for the overall operation of the machine and you will support him / her during the day to day running of activities.
• You must pro-actively help the machine operator during the setup of jobs.
• You will take part in the weekly maintaining of the machine you are assigned to once full training has been given.
• You must ensure every pallet is checked for quality issues.
• As a feeder you must ensure all flat sheet board fed into the machine meets customer expectations.
• The material must be fed into the machine in the correct direction.
• Communicate with other team members regarding any issues in a timely and clear manner.
• Assist other team members to achieve production targets.
• As a palletiser you are the last person to see the finished product before it is palletised for dispatch, attention to detail and good communication skills are essential.
• As a palletiser it is your responsibility to ensure the order specific palletisation instructions are followed for each and every order. You will put pallet labels on the pallets and must make sure you fully understand the labels and are able to check them against the works order to ensure the correct label is applied to the corresponding pallet.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise
• Ability to communicate effectively within the scope of the role
• A good understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures
• Experience of working on machines
• Understand good Health & Safety practices
OR UPLOAD YOUR CV